Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Lazy

  People say I am really lazy.  I do not see why, I mean all i do is watch TV and go to school, and hang with friends.  I only do chores once in a blue moon.  Oh now I see where there coming from.  Anyway I am exhausted.  I need SUGAR.  My mom is going on one of those healthy food lifestyle things. Now i do not have what I call, "Hummingbird Tea".  When you drink it your heart rate climbs 500%, and pupils enlarge.  Then the next 8 hours happen in a blur, and you have no control over your actions.  Last time I had some I laughed for all of lunch, then I started convulsing all through English.  I could not stop shaking.  When I awoke I was lying face down in on the floor in Music Class.  And I had a really really bad headache.  That probably happened cuz I put half a box of sugar in it.

No comments: